ADMISSION AND RECORDS SERVICE HTTTC- UBa
To engage in the holistic training of future technical school teachers for public and private institutions in Cameroon whose knowledge ends with practical skills.
- To promote academic excellence through logistical preparation and execution of examination regulations.
- Ensure a collective and individual record follow up of every student- teacher.
- To contribute in the collective development of the student- teacher by ensuring the rigorous surveillance of academic programs and teaching.
- To judiciously safe keep academic record and make them available went need be.
The objectives of the Service are to serve as a liaison between the administration and the students in matters concerning: academics, records, examination, registration procedures and other student related problems.
- Manage students registration process.
- Ensure the smooth follow up of examinations.
- Produce school statistics.
- Keep a careful filing system of student records electronically and manually.
- Production of transcripts and related academic documents.
- Authentification of all academic certificates issued by the school.
- Manage academic problems face by students.
- Assist the Directorate of Studies in the follow up of academic and teaching programs.
Interalia execute other functions deemed necessary by the Administration.